VERY sweet... Who is playing I can't see! Is it The Chesire Cat? I also love that little smile Mac gives you when she catches you filming. Ahh summer Friday at flower house - I hear the dryer tumbling:) Does it bother you that I know so much? ::))
cami...i love it that you know what's going on around here. it makes it seem you live closer! we are getting super excited about you guys coming. what day do you get here? we can't wait! annie
5 comments:
Awesome!
The girls sound good!!
I always enjoy the peeks into the sweetness of your every days...
It all seems so effortless and comfortable and fun!
i love this. and i love these girls. xoxo
VERY sweet... Who is playing I can't see! Is it The Chesire Cat? I also love that little smile Mac gives you when she catches you filming. Ahh summer Friday at flower house - I hear the dryer tumbling:) Does it bother you that I know so much? ::))
cami...i love it that you know what's going on around here. it makes it seem you live closer!
we are getting super excited about you guys coming.
what day do you get here?
we can't wait!
annie
fab..can't wait to hear it with speakers when I get home. silly work computer without speakers! Iz loved her sleepover.
Post a Comment