Every one of these is a heartbreaker. The hip out with the head scarf! The picture of Bebe and Mac look like a movie still - never saw that one, great... That picture with Max was at Lake George where Mac was making blankets for her tiny toy rabbit out of bread. Finley looks like so many of these to me... What can you say? SO long ago and so yesterday... Shocking when you look at the last garden post with Mac with those long long legs across the yard.
I can't stop looking at these... right now the one getting me is the blue flower jumpsuit with the wonky feet and impy grin in front of the piano bench. did matt take that with real film? just a guess:)
they were all real film and I think I took that one. But its one of my favorites. Does Fee have that jumper thingy or did we wear it out? I just love it.
I know, I keep revisiting Finleys face on your blog too.
5 comments:
those pillows are still on my bed :)
Every one of these is a heartbreaker. The hip out with the head scarf! The picture of Bebe and Mac look like a movie still - never saw that one, great... That picture with Max was at Lake George where Mac was making blankets for her tiny toy rabbit out of bread. Finley looks like so many of these to me... What can you say? SO long ago and so yesterday... Shocking when you look at the last garden post with Mac with those long long legs across the yard.
bebe said:
Thanks for the memories. You all
great memories, such beauty, smiles and of course tears.
I love you so very much.
xox
I can't stop looking at these... right now the one getting me is the blue flower jumpsuit with the wonky feet and impy grin in front of the piano bench. did matt take that with real film? just a guess:)
they were all real film and I think I took that one. But its one of my favorites. Does Fee have that jumper thingy or did we wear it out? I just love it.
I know, I keep revisiting Finleys face on your blog too.
just so precious.
Post a Comment