older than Mac!!!!)... I was a ballerina bunhead and these people were like family


and dancing was my whole world!! Seems forever ago and yesterday, of course.



I dug up these photos today along with a letter I wrote to myself (15 pages) when I was 14 years old.... about the state of my life in 1985 and the people in it.
What a time that was!
I gotta say this facebook thing is tripping me out a little bit. I feel very pulled in every direction
with all these memories from 4 very different times in my life...all of them incredible and different. If I were to go to a reunion or revisit a childhood home it would be different. One "era" at a time. But in 3 days I have covered the key players in all decades.
Weird.
Fun but definitely weird.
(I am even revisiting 14 year old vocabulary. ;)
What a time that was!
I gotta say this facebook thing is tripping me out a little bit. I feel very pulled in every direction
with all these memories from 4 very different times in my life...all of them incredible and different. If I were to go to a reunion or revisit a childhood home it would be different. One "era" at a time. But in 3 days I have covered the key players in all decades.
Weird.
Fun but definitely weird.
(I am even revisiting 14 year old vocabulary. ;)
And I have to say I am really impressed with all that is going on in the lives of these
people NOW. Really incredible people.
5 comments:
that's my favorite part of Fbook..hearing about all the incredible things that the people I've loved over my lifetime are doing now.
AND fab pics :)
yay, a bunhead post!! i love the bunhead stories... facebook - all those lives and tenses crashing around and into each other - crazy town! I would love to get my hands on those 15 pages;;))
hey cam, I read some of it to mac and she looked at me like I was an alien. an awesome 14 year old alien!
like I had made membership into the sisterhood of the traveling pants or something
great memories...thanks for sharing.
love you
bebe oxox
Post a Comment