Monday, August 31, 2009

did I mention superheroes?

here silas is "super naked with his wingspan" (his words) you may need to click to
enlarge for full fabulous effect!!

he could jump off things all day, but likes it best with his partner in crime fighting, RY!

They take their roles very seriously!

5 comments:

ma otter said...

Oh My Goodness. I love these two guys.
Papa

craig or cami said...

Holy Macaroni, these are tooooo much!! Naked flying superheros!! (never saw that one on saturday morning - night maybe...;) That last picture is KILLING me!

craig or cami said...

Holy Macaroni, these are tooooo much!! Naked flying superheros!! (never saw that one on saturday morning - night maybe...;) That last picture is KILLING me!

Ms Morgan said...

Beware, Evil Doers - Naked Man is after you!

Anonymous said...

that photo series is HILARIOUS! I'm so glad Silas came over Saturday..it's nice to have him be part of it!! :)