Wow! I love how everything is largely the same but them. That hair would be down to her heels if she had let it grow - oy the headaches! I appreciate the hommage to the chicken - bocka bock.
gaaqh, the hours of my life ive spent watching this activity have been some of my most happy :)
Mine too, meg. My heart swells with memories and knowing the joy in the house at 2445 San Marcos Ave. bebe & grancops xoxox
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! I love how everything is largely the same but them. That hair would be down to her heels if she had let it grow - oy the headaches! I appreciate the hommage to the chicken - bocka bock.
gaaqh, the hours of my life ive spent watching this activity have been some of my most happy :)
Mine too, meg. My heart swells with memories and knowing the joy in the house at 2445 San Marcos Ave.
bebe & grancops
xoxox
Post a Comment