Happy Birthday Bebe!! Hope it was a great one - we look forward to sharing some belated cake and ice cream with you this weekend! C&F - sorry the other C has to work:(
Happy birthday to me...I love to make it a bday week and successfully did so again.
Thank you for the wishes and love. I was great to speak with you all and get a phone note from you Matt. Big hugs from grancops and me.Miss you a huge bunch. love, bebe xoxoxoxoxox
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Bebe!! Hope it was a great one - we look forward to sharing some belated cake and ice cream with you this weekend! C&F - sorry the other C has to work:(
Happy birthday to me...I love to make it a bday week and successfully did so again.
Thank you for the wishes and love.
I was great to speak with you all and get a phone note from you Matt.
Big hugs from grancops and me.Miss you a huge bunch.
love, bebe
xoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment