I am not sure exactly when we will get the live, semi out-of-the-blue call, but Brent AND Woofy will be talking to us about our CD.They contacted us after hearing some of our songs....so, WOW! We are curious to see what happens. I wish we could actually see Woofy...Silas would be more into it, that's for sure. Right now phone conversations are difficult for him. He likes to talk about what's right in front of him. It often goes like this..."spidey slippers... and there is Mabel...and my lunchbox had a banana ...." A long string of non-sequiturs. Could be interesting.
You never know what Mac and Emmett might say on live radio either, not to mention MATT! Maybe not such a good idea afterall! ;)
I wonder if he's gonna ask us to sing?
2 comments:
And maybe Craig guffawing in the background via 3-way. Can't wait... Did he get Brent get the fricken record already?? I still think you should speak into the mic, woman! You could wear that bag on your head! (The one annie says she would have to wear if we ever played live - haha!)
Congratulations! Keep us all in the loop as to when you are going to be on. I am assuming via this vast internet we have now that we will be able to tap into the radio station and hear you! Go Dreyer Family Band!
Post a Comment