Check out Craig Cami and Finley's blog post about last year at this time.... All of us said "AWWWWWWWW!" in unison when we read it and watched the video. We will never forget it! And here's a picture of Silas at his party and pretty much all day today.
do you know this pedro person? he stole my thunder bit because I was just going to say that I never curse on the blog and don't let the kids see this but that picture if FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! I just shot coffee out my nose! and I LOVE that banner pic trade you yo's for mines.
4 comments:
I THINK THOSE 2 KIDS LOOK JUST FINE, IF YOU ARE PLANNNING ON ROBBING A BANK!
NOW READ THIS:
ESTAFA AUTOMOTRIZ MEXICO!
http://pedromillan.blogspot.com/
PELIGROSO!
do you know this pedro person? he stole my thunder bit because I was just going to say that I never curse on the blog and don't let the kids see this but that picture if FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! I just shot coffee out my nose! and I LOVE that banner pic trade you yo's for mines.
hahahahahahahaha...I thought he wasn't going to get past the buzz..but obviously he hadn't opened the Buzz costume yet!
umm..who the flip is Pedro?
Post a Comment