Well, I suppose a lot of people knew...but it'sNEW to me and hurray its de-lish!!
Go out right now and buy Quorn Roast (Fake) Turkey.
Bake it the way they say, in an oven bag with
olive oil and herbs brushed over it. Then eat it.
Too crazy delicious. I can't believe it really.
(Meg, this must be the brand they have at Sips...)
9 comments:
Isn't Quorn yummy! Ben loves the 'chicken' patties! I'm going to try the turkey right away!
lol!!! i want that in my mouth.
BAH! HAHAHA hahahaah aha, oooops! apparently i was charting there... sorry, im at work. can you tell!?
mbaird rha, signing off!
wow you have like a real blog... information funny stuff personal stuff political stuff food stuff art stuff- you really give it up. love it. but sorry, ain't buying that foh-turkey!
can we just call it a 15 minute a day daliance rather than a real blog because that may just scare me off....
and...Quorn, pronounced KWORN (which is just hilarious to me),
is actually a fungus that they are calling mushrooms
and therein lies the Quorn controversy... because even though all mushrooms are fungus, not all fungus is a mushroom and is that misrepresentation???...
But really?doesn't fungus claiming to be a mushroom dressing up like a turkey do it for you cam???
no funky fungus thanksgiving for you?
hahahahaha!!!
ok, i admit i didn't click the link first... fungus or turkey, blog or dailiance - you stop blogging I will withhold Finley's love and affection. that's hardball, sister. i wish we were all having funky fungus thanksgiving together!
you are one tough cookie...
and now go hug baby feeeee for me and do the aunt sugar cookie thing. quick.
xo
I'm with Cami - no foh-turkey for me thank you(fungus or no fungus)! Bring on the processed sugar Halloween candy as well! I was so excited when I found individual size Fun Dips - remember those? The white chalky type edible stick that you dip into different flavored sugars? Brought back such memories of childhood! Now if only I can stop myself from eating more than I actually pass out to the kids. Happy Halloween!
yes, I remember fun dips...but my favorite will always be peanut butter cups...
mac likes anything that very unnaturally dyes her lips blue!
Post a Comment