This is later Sesame than I remember myself and not current enough for me to have seen with Finley but you can be rootin tootin sure that I will be showing it to her now and I should look at all the other youtubes of Sesame out there. So Silas travels by plane much of the time now I gather? Squeeze that little pilot for me and tell him to stay off his laptop:)
1 comment:
This is later Sesame than I remember myself and not current enough for me to have seen with Finley but you can be rootin tootin sure that I will be showing it to her now and I should look at all the other youtubes of Sesame out there. So Silas travels by plane much of the time now I gather? Squeeze that little pilot for me and tell him to stay off his laptop:)
Post a Comment