And if you think you hear chewing or licking sounds in your walls and wonder "do termites make sounds?", the answer is YES!!
Anyway, after all this we should have busy but smooth holiday sailing with the usual Plum Pottery Student Sale and the house full of 1/2 completed Christmas present projects. I love this time of year no matter how crazy it gets...and even when I say I don't love it, I really do!

We have come up with a thankful list over the past month that is surely incomplete but you should know that if you are reading this YOU are in there deeply!! That means YOU and your babies too!!
We are thankful for...
family, BOOKS, nature, converse hightops, maps, fudge mint cookies, barbeque sauce, music, christmas, mashed potatoes, SEEDLINGS, butterflies, snuggly jams, hotels that take pets, candles, the end to termites, zarina, RAIN, school, days off from school, day shifts, good HEALTH, 'weener dogs', color, long tree swings, the ocean, forest pansy redbuds (like the one above!), time spent together, ELEPHANTS....and all that is YES!

(May you all be happy
and healthy and have
love in your lives
and heart sight!)
5 comments:
Termites,termites,
I'll get the milk!!!
Happy thanksgiving and lot's of love...
The PlumpOtter Thanksgiving posts are some of my favorites of the year. They always make me feel ALL OF IT. Are you thankful for the hotels that take pets because Nana is there with them now? I especially love all that is YES and heartsight - I do I do. I will add mimes:)
Hundreds of termite maggots in bed - the antithesis of thankful. Yikes and Yuk!
I was just thinking of you Annie since it is kind of dreary and rainy out - just the kind of day I know you love. Hopefully you are having similar weather in Idyllwild - or maybe even snow!
I'm thankful that I have never experienced raining termite larvae - and wonderful friends who hopefully know how loved they are even if I am seldom seen......
termites....
now I have a whole new neuroses...
thanks
-craig
Did you get snow?!!!
PS - Molly was ready to sleep downstairs after the termite-rain story.
Post a Comment