So beautiful! The kitchen pans in the foreground add a nice homey touch. ;) Wishing you all a warm cozy Christmas Eve and a magical Christmas. Lots of love.
Good lord Matt & Annie, does that make you weep with joy?! To me that seems like a giant exclamation point, bold, underlined, in the string of moments of parenthood. Thanks for sharing. Happy, happy holidays to all of you!
I think I just predicted how Mac's future husband is going to fall in love with her! (Mac..if I'm embarassing you sorry..but I just saw a vision of the amazing woman you're going to become).
8 comments:
So beautiful! The kitchen pans in the foreground add a nice homey touch. ;) Wishing you all a warm cozy Christmas Eve and a magical Christmas. Lots of love.
Good lord Matt & Annie, does that make you weep with joy?! To me that seems like a giant exclamation point, bold, underlined, in the string of moments of parenthood. Thanks for sharing. Happy, happy holidays to all of you!
aww Mackie!! you are soooo cool.
we love you guys and miss you guys and hope you have a very merry xmas...
-Craig Cami and Finley
My favorite Beatles song! Only I think Mac does it better. Just lovely.
Merry Christmas!
i still can't get over the fact that SHE FINGERPICKS! Merry Merry Happy Happy!
That was just beautiful. I love her sweet, unpretentious voice. A true singer-of-the-heart!
Love to you & yours.
I think I just predicted how Mac's future husband is going to fall in love with her! (Mac..if I'm embarassing you sorry..but I just saw a vision of the amazing woman you're going to become).
Wow! I just love that she is sitting so at peace singing/playing....beautiful!
Post a Comment