OK you showed me yours - now I'll show you mine: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/drew-westen/obama-finally-gets-his-vi_b_429232.htmlIt is the best analysis I have read. Damn it is depressing that it is exactly one year to the day that we were all so freakin' happy. {is "damn" not appropriate for a family blog?}
damn is essential when discussing this bullshit.
Yes, it sucks how different I feel from a year ago. Lots of political heartache and now this. Yikes.
I cannot find more appropriate words to describe this craziness...this ABSOLUTELY sucks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OK you showed me yours - now I'll show you mine: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/drew-westen/obama-finally-gets-his-vi_b_429232.html
It is the best analysis I have read. Damn it is depressing that it is exactly one year to the day that we were all so freakin' happy.
{is "damn" not appropriate for a family blog?}
damn is essential when discussing this bullshit.
Yes, it sucks how different I feel from a year ago. Lots of political heartache and now this. Yikes.
I cannot find more appropriate words to describe this craziness...this ABSOLUTELY sucks!
Post a Comment