Mac is happy to have her morsels of free time returned to her...but, in the end, misses Pippi! Next up, Junior Theatre Camp!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
BEBE SAID:
Mackie, you make a most handsome policeman. Congratulations on the fine performances and the total perseverance the play demanded. Einstein believed that perseverance is the greatest part of any success. You have it in spades LB and I love you big sky montanna. Love to u'all xox
It truly pained me to miss this one, as you know, being as Pippi is my personal hero. I love seeing these pictures and I am looking forward to the stories. Congratulations Mac!!!
3 comments:
BEBE SAID:
Mackie, you make a most handsome policeman. Congratulations on the fine performances and the total perseverance the play demanded. Einstein believed that perseverance is the greatest part of any success. You have it in spades LB and I love you big sky montanna.
Love to u'all
xox
It truly pained me to miss this one, as you know, being as Pippi is my personal hero. I love seeing these pictures and I am looking forward to the stories. Congratulations Mac!!!
hey it's crys. Mac was soooo great in that play! we loved it!
Post a Comment