Monday, April 26, 2010

The Girls and their Adventures

They have known eachother since almost-birth and now they are 12.



And tomorrow Mac is going with Isabel and her seventh grade class
for a 3 night/4day camping trip to Joshua Tree.
What an adventure. Although it looks a little prickly to me....



Have Fun!

3 comments:

craig or cami said...

I love that picture! Those girls are all so, so... I don't know I just love them. I love the idea that they've known each other FOREVER and that they are 12. And Joshua Tree - well, that is just an awesome first trip. A veritable spiritual journey! I had a young woman spiritual journey there myself...Story for another day. That place is definitely Magic! Have fun Mac - be safe!

Anonymous said...

Ditto everything Cami said. It's been such fun knowing all these cuties from the getgo, all stong personalities, nice, interesting and beautiful. I'm such it will be the first of many travels they take together as this skip along the road of happy destiny. hugs to all.
bebe
xoxooxox

Rhea said...

Have a wonderful adventure girls! I'm sure you will LOVE Joshua Tree and have stories to tell for a lifetime... enjoy being there together!