We've spent the past few nights laying around listening to records.
First of all, I didn't know an amplifier could be so pretty (and hot!)
and I also completely forgot how much I was missing all these years
listening only to CDs. And now IPODs sound so so shitty in comparison.
Even the kids were amazed to hear Paul Simon and Joni Mitchell and
Steely Dan sound so different, "like they are in the room...and the
drums are over there..." etc.
Now our bedroom is complete...and I can't get Matt out of it...but
that is way better than the computer room...and so much better for the soul!
3 comments:
Totally Tubular!!!!!!!
That things look cool..cant wait to hear it!
-craig
The greatest room in all the world is now complete. It's as if it was saying "if I'm so great, why won't anyone STAY with me?" and so devised a plan... ok, I'm feeling a bit strange - maybe just looking at that groovy thing got me a little buzzed. A year and four months is a long time to wait though couldn't have happened at a more perfect time. I predict Mac and Emmett will be spinning for their poor Pops lots.
look at those dang plants!
Post a Comment