Monday, May 10, 2010

evolution

I am so happy to see our lawn disappearing and food and flowers in its place!!!





































Building out the Left Side of our Yard in 2009/2010 has been so much fun and work, my favorite combination. And now doing the right side is even better because I know just what I want and how to do it!
Here it is (below)!
This is my gardeners dream come true.
I spent many hours planting with Mac and Emmett...seeds and all sorts of california natives and vegetables. Matt got the path he wanted and more artichokes. Nana wanted some of her beautiful roses rescued from the back yard so we moved them to a location where they will get the sun they need. This was a mothers day weekend I won't forget!




6 comments:

craig or cami said...

Wish I were as evolved as your fron yard! Man, talk about curb appeal. That is the sweetest front yard ever dreamed and realized! I love how curly the stones are - i love everything about it, really. Work and fun is the best, I agree. Congratulations and enjoy. 2445 San Marcos Drive is sure looking and tasting good this year! ps I think I am killing the favas - HOW is that possible? have to send a pic...

Ms Morgan said...

Wow, that looks fantastic! I asked for yard work for mother's day & got a spagetti dinner instead. Oh, well...

Rhea said...

I can't wait to see your beautiful garden (I'll be in town this weekend)!! What a fabulous mother's day weekend project for an amazing, inspiring mama!

Anonymous said...

looks great guys! i'll see you for dinner shortly! ;)

<3 salmon

Anonymous said...

super fantastic...now teach me!

Amy said...

I love it !!