Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why does this kind of thing make me so happy?


Is it the colors, the food inspiration, the uber organization? All of the above.
This is my favorite way to deal with my least favorite parenting activity...
getting up at the crack of dawn to make 3 individualized lunches. This helps.
Check out more bento lunchboxes.

3 comments:

craig or cami said...

I wish all my food had a pictures - makes it so much easier to choose. And I can see it definitely paves the way for inspiration - though how do you get just vegetarian pics? I was grossing my self out with meatballs and breasts. Why would we want to eat breasts??? Drink from them definitely, but cut them of and up and broil, bread or fry? ech. (watermelons are coming! watermelons are coming!) now I need a wee snack...

craig or cami said...

love the sidewalk chalk banner:)

Anonymous said...

I have been meaning to invest in these thingies...love it!