Oooooooooooo. It's purplicious. It looks so cozy and colorful and immediately made me want to lay on that bed, curl up with Zarina and read read read! Love the glass in the windows and that rug looks great in there. I love how that house swirls around.
its just amazing what paint can do. nothing new but paint (and about 5 bags donated to good will!) I can't believe how much I love this purple room! xo annie
Oh it's lovely. While the color is the major change ( and a fine change it is) but you also move furiture rehang paintings and light making beauty as you do. Congratulations! xox
3 comments:
Oooooooooooo. It's purplicious. It looks so cozy and colorful and immediately made me want to lay on that bed, curl up with Zarina and read read read! Love the glass in the windows and that rug looks great in there. I love how that house swirls around.
its just amazing what paint can do. nothing new but paint (and about 5 bags donated to good will!)
I can't believe how much I love this purple room!
xo
annie
Oh it's lovely. While the color is the major change ( and a fine change it is) but you also move furiture rehang paintings and light making beauty as you do. Congratulations! xox
Post a Comment