Friday, July 30, 2010

New Creations

Chris Reilly made this really beautiful sculpture of Hanaman out of
epoxy clay, drift wood, wax, glass beaded paint and I am sure
some other magic I don't know about. He gave
it to us as a trade for shards from broken pots from the studio. I think
I definitely made out in the deal. We love it!

And here are some new lidded cups that I made on July 28, 2010.
between 10:00 and 12:00...thinking of the wonder of creation.

And here's a little bit of Silas because he is sosososososo funny
and really into the Beatles and I wanted to share him!

3 comments:

craig or cami said...

Yay, she's here! Just saw the picture on FB. And Matt is there? Awesome! A Dreyer blessing hands on can only be good:) Those cups are so fricken cool. I remember chugging a case of gatorade the night after she was born. Unquenchable. And lastly that Silas is a killer. Man he's intensely good.

Anonymous said...

brilliant..hey do you guys skype..it would be nice for the kids to say hi on video..check it out!! xx

Caroline said...

oh that anonymous was me..Caroline