Oh, you guys are so much the best! I'm waiting now and GROWING and growing impatient as I get teaser signals that amount to nothing but slow progress... I'm hoping the full moon will seduce her out of belly paradise if not the impending full moon. Can you tell I'm ready?! I've asked Jono to remind me of this longing to give birth when in the midst of it I scream to make it stop!! I can't wait to be able to tell you the good news... xoxoxox
2 comments:
Oh, you guys are so much the best!
I'm waiting now and GROWING and growing impatient as I get teaser signals that amount to nothing but slow progress...
I'm hoping the full moon will seduce her out of belly paradise if not the impending full moon.
Can you tell I'm ready?!
I've asked Jono to remind me of this longing to give birth when in the midst of it I scream to make it stop!!
I can't wait to be able to tell you the good news...
xoxoxox
natanya, natayna, come out come out wherever you are!! i think about you guys many times throughout the day... (great otherwordly banner photo annie:)
Post a Comment