Monday, July 05, 2010

wish I had time for more kids classes...so so fun!




I hosted a class (with Mac, Emmett and Indi's help) for a group of families that trade-off child care in the summers and have come up with a great camp cooperative! So far they have farmed, recycled, baked, gone rock climbing etc etc...great families, sweet kids and a fun morning for me. I miss teaching kids classes!

5 comments:

Rhea said...

Looks like so much fun - makes me miss my early camp days at Plum Pottery (I'll be teaching my 4th year of summer camps here next month... can't believe it's been so long)!! Happy summer!!

craig or cami said...

Kids and clay, sounds like a perfect combination. I love all the stuff they made - amazing that all in one class!? They look a little like Santa's elves to me:)

craig or cami said...

all of my comments didn't go through yesterday argggh.
let me see if i can remember... I said that kids and clay seem like the perfect combination - now I think kids and clay and YOU sound like the best ever combination. Look at all that cool stuff they made! I think they look a little like Santa's elves. (The southern California contingent, of course:)

ma otter said...

where have all the comments gone???
blogger is eating them all up???

Ms Morgan said...

Those are my kids from year before last!