Friday, September 03, 2010

Could you blog me some FEEEEEE???!!!!


We miss you, miss you, miss you Finley. I mean really. Could you just talk a little into the camera. Even if you just say, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" or "I need some quiet time!"
or "I love you Aunt Sugar Cookie!" That works too!!! We talk about you every single day because
Cousin Power is the Best!!

Even the Chickens MISS YOU!!!!

4 comments:

craig or cami said...

Yes - we will definitely blog you some Feeee! We get back to the city tomorrow for some birthday action papa style:)
Today we were in the car listening to California Stars and she goes "know who this song reminds me of??.... Silas."
Then she says "I wonder what Mac and Emmett are doing today"
that cousin power is powerful stuff. And it lingers:)

craig or cami said...

Happy (early by two hours east coast time) Birthday Mattmos!
We will eat cake in your honor!

craig or cami said...

Lookit those sunflowers! "growing and growing and growing before they POP!" - Fee
What window/view is that??

ma otter said...

The picture is outside the office side window.
They bloomed like that just a few days after you left and they are cut down now...already chicken food...but it was such a surprise the day they opened up right there. I had forgotten I planted them back there!