Monday, October 25, 2010

Feeling Halloweenie







This kid has always had a kinda
loosey-goosey-kooky-
cool-and-wooly-wildness about him.
He's a bit of a rock star.
And this is his first costume of choice,
worn to the Pre-School Halloween Ball.




7 comments:

craig or cami said...

That was a cool costume, okay? I didn't know that was you. It was a little scary! - Finley

Nice! I remember that hair from Emmett's scary as heck costume last year. Rock on Silas!

and thanks for the post, you know we are missing us some Silas today.

craig or cami said...

ps what are mac and emmett doing today? - Fee

ma otter said...

mac is...being sullen and dark. (tee-hee) no really, she's at school, probably in ballroom class...with emmett who is in math but thinking about guitars.
matt is at hot yoga which means his feet are feeling better, thank you sweet jesus,
and i am happy not to be barfing (stomach flu yesterday, shortly after our conversation cam.)
mabel is...a little farty.
nana is at work but really thinking about the elephants and the new baby that will be born soon.
and silas is anxiously anticipating his playdate (I hate that word) with his new "king cobra brother, Wolfgang." yes, he has a friend named wolfgang who is just awesome and they call eachother brother.
and all of this would be a lot better if you were here
!!!!!!!!!!
thats the truth!
xo

Amy said...

The look on Silas's face in the photo by the garden is totally "classic". Love that costume and would love to meet Wolfgang ! Sorry you got the stomach flu, I meant to ask you about that after the message you left me...

craig or cami said...

his sartorial flair is quite stimulating...
-craig

craig or cami said...

thanks for the low down sister... that truly helped me:)) all good but the barfing - ech. anyway, yes sometimes i just need more. i am going to ask santa for a giant voucher book full of jet blue tickets.

Anonymous said...

And a sense of style you have mo bro

Annie I hope you're feeling better HAPPY HOLLOWEEN EVERYONE.

Grancops and I are dressing up as 2 gimps, boo hoo

XOxoXOxy Bebe