That says "you be the papa and I'll be the mama and we can put the baby in my toy stroller". Happy Birthday Silas."
I love the yearly pics and the especially the interview! Making everybody a character in a book is a genius game. We love love love you!! Hope you have a great Cupcake!!
Happy, happy, happy Birthday Silas the surfer boy. Wow, I am so glad I got to see your interview. It was very interesting...I think you were born with a lot of smarts and you sure are putting them to good use. And...and you look so handsom, I just want to come and hug hug hug you. So, I am closing my eyes and seeing you in my mind and heart so I can have that great feeling. xxxxoooo xo for good luck
Wow, you guys make great kids! Really - I can just imagine how Silas will be as a kindergartener, curious and opinionated (in a good way). I don't suppose you might consider having one more baby. I'm not going to be ready to retire for awhile longer. ;)
5 comments:
Happy birthday Old Silas! I hope you have a million birthday wishes and that they all come true!!
hgddxjjhftt - Finley
That says "you be the papa and I'll be the mama and we can put the baby in my toy stroller". Happy Birthday Silas."
I love the yearly pics and the especially the interview! Making everybody a character in a book is a genius game. We love love love you!! Hope you have a great Cupcake!!
Happy, happy, happy Birthday Silas the surfer boy. Wow, I am so glad I got to see your interview. It was very interesting...I think you were born with a lot of smarts and you sure are putting them to good use. And...and you look so handsom, I just want to come and hug hug hug you. So, I am closing my eyes and seeing you in my mind and heart so I can have that great feeling. xxxxoooo xo for good luck
Wow, you guys make great kids! Really - I can just imagine how Silas will be as a kindergartener, curious and opinionated (in a good way). I don't suppose you might consider having one more baby. I'm not going to be ready to retire for awhile longer. ;)
Love, Always
Happy 4th Birthday Silas ! We hope you have the best day ever, and we really enjoyed your interview, especially your birthday song !
Post a Comment