OK, there has never been a better 4th Birthday Greeting than this...
.....and the ending is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!
Silas says "Thank you Finley I love you." then to me, " I thank them and love them." and then "Please could we do BEE-BOP again!" And then, "That Craigy is always playing that saxophone. He never leaves his cat alone." Then, "Hey, where's Murray?"
We love you so much East Coasties. You are the coolest of the cool!
Here I am. The fourth person who looks at your blog! And thanks so much for posting because it gave me much, much pleasure and it's not even my fourth birthday! That was SO fun and loving and coooooool! I love you all so very much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN SILAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 comments:
wow you posted it! i don't know why i didn't expect that! we crazy folk. And today, Silas - you are 4 years and 5 days!
I had to post it!!! I had to! Its just too great. besides there are only 4 people who look at the blog anyway. you don't mind do you????
;)
of course not:) i make myself cringe but i just have to get over it... what is the saying? principles above personalities! post away.
okay. officially THE raddest thing i have ever seen. ever. :)
Crys n Adam here!- we laughed at Finley's hat the whole time! I teared at the sax playing (it must be shark week!). SO COOL GUYS!
shark week smark week...women frequently cry when I play!! lol
-craig
Here I am. The fourth person who looks at your blog! And thanks so much for posting because it gave me much, much pleasure and it's not even my fourth birthday! That was SO fun and loving and coooooool!
I love you all so very much.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN SILAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To damn cool for words...clone this family!!!
Post a Comment