Oh, but it was you - super cutie! Finley thought it was Silas with long hair. Love the giant pink cake!!
wait - you had two cakes!
Wow!Not only were you super cutie! but you haven't changed a bit! It's amazing too how much Silas looks like you!Wow!4- I can just imagine...Purple and green. There's a reason we were drawn to each other, then and now!
To cute !
Silas is definitely a mini Annie! I love it! Sending be-lated birthday wishes to Silas.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, but it was you - super cutie! Finley thought it was Silas with long hair. Love the giant pink cake!!
wait - you had two cakes!
Wow!
Not only were you super cutie! but you haven't changed a bit! It's amazing too how much Silas looks like you!
Wow!
4- I can just imagine...
Purple and green. There's a reason we were drawn to each other, then and now!
To cute !
Silas is definitely a mini Annie! I love it! Sending be-lated birthday wishes to Silas.
Post a Comment