And how you I love to look and the things you make! My eyes are loving what they see. Imagine you making three completely different but equally interesting and amazing things (bowls, kids!) that nuzzle right perfect into each other. ;) The glaze combinations are so yummy. That new ornate style is really socking it to me. Delicious blog post.
5 comments:
Beautiful, beautiful pots, my friend. Love all the lids... you continue to dazzle and inspire.
And how you I love to look and the things you make! My eyes are loving what they see. Imagine you making three completely different but equally interesting and amazing things (bowls, kids!) that nuzzle right perfect into each other. ;) The glaze combinations are so yummy. That new ornate style is really socking it to me. Delicious blog post.
I love them too. Your colors and designs are forever interesting and pleasing. Am I to late to order some gifts for my friends?
love to all...xoxoxo
I LOOOOVE the short royal blue/reddish one!!!! omg i have to come get that. Adam likes it too :)
I love them to! So beautiful just like you :)
Post a Comment