No spoilers here. Sweet and dark and serious and action packed and scary and sweet again.
Mac, Emmett, Nana and I went tonight...the first night of Thanksgiving vacation. Papa and Silas stayed home and rocked out on maracas to ACDC I have been told. A great night!
what fun. i can see you all in a row waiting for it to start - teehee-ing with your popcorn and nachos. saving all my harry potter mania for a later date to enjoy with her, i might have opted for the acdc maraca party... though the possibility for popcorn is often the decider for me... i went to this "screening" (fancy word for movie in a fancy place with the fancy people who had something to do with making it) - they had no popcorn. i was unimpressed - more like totally offended!!
Annie..did your heart break when Hermione and Harry danced..I don't think it was romantic..but somehow a beautiful summation of everything they have been through together..so loved the movie..actually I need to see it again now.
2 comments:
what fun. i can see you all in a row waiting for it to start - teehee-ing with your popcorn and nachos. saving all my harry potter mania for a later date to enjoy with her, i might have opted for the acdc maraca party... though the possibility for popcorn is often the decider for me... i went to this "screening" (fancy word for movie in a fancy place with the fancy people who had something to do with making it) - they had no popcorn. i was unimpressed - more like totally offended!!
Annie..did your heart break when Hermione and Harry danced..I don't think it was romantic..but somehow a beautiful summation of everything they have been through together..so loved the movie..actually I need to see it again now.
Post a Comment