Saturday, November 06, 2010

NUTMEG



After 3 months of missing Zarina today we were finally ready to look for another kitten.
We are happy to introduce our newest Dreyer kitty.
Nutmeg.
She is very tiny and a bit younger than we wanted. But the dude we got her from just couldn't keep her. So Emmett made her a felt pouch and Mac carries her all over the house.
She cries when Mac leaves the room. She is only just starting to play and is a bit wobbly.
Isn't she cute!

5 comments:

Ms Morgan said...

I know how this goes. Mac better plan on attending a college that accepts kitties.

Caline said...

She's beyond cute! I'm not even a big-time kitty person and I just want to hold that little tiny ball of soft cuteness! I love the little hat and the felt pouch! Yes yum!

Rhea said...

Precious.

craig or cami said...

Yay, new kitty to love! That pouch is very thoughtful and sweet, Emmett. That hat is killing me with cuteness too. The name is so good - my dad's dog is named Cinnamon. (Fennel was pretty good tho, Matt:) I am going to the spice cabinet now to pick for myself... I'm back. I know that blue's clues had that character but I really like Paprika and I also like ALLSPICE! Nutmeg; however, is absolutely perfect:))
A moment to reflect... she was such a dream kitty that Zarina.

craig or cami said...

Mac-i you are such a good kitty mama.