thanks amy, the garland is rainbow finger knitting that the kids made tons of about 4 years ago and also these long beaded chains that my gramma gave my mom that I remember since i was a kid!
I love the christmas tree posts! I always hear all your voices when I look at Christmas trees from that movie you guys made "o christmas tree o christmas tree... how lovely are your branches" And Mac did the star this year! Which makes me wonder, howz your back Matt? Jeez she's a big human. It looks so cozy and merry... enjoy enjoy enJOY!
The west coast Dreyers do a beautiful Christmas. I think your house is my favorite holiday house because: 1. it's home to the people I love so much 2. they make it such a welcoming place 3.I feel at home there 4.the sounds of kids 5.the loving parents 6.the colors and artwork
4 comments:
Perfect !!!!
What did you use as a garland ?
Love the tree's in your last post to..
thanks amy,
the garland is rainbow finger knitting that the kids made tons of about 4 years ago and also these long beaded chains that my gramma gave my mom that I remember since i was a kid!
I love the christmas tree posts! I always hear all your voices when I look at Christmas trees from that movie you guys made "o christmas tree o christmas tree... how lovely are your branches" And Mac did the star this year! Which makes me wonder, howz your back Matt? Jeez she's a big human. It looks so cozy and merry... enjoy enjoy enJOY!
The west coast Dreyers do a beautiful Christmas. I think your house is my favorite holiday house because:
1. it's home to the people I love so much
2. they make it such a welcoming place
3.I feel at home there
4.the sounds of kids
5.the loving parents
6.the colors and artwork
Post a Comment