so diverse! so twisted! nice collection you collected... my favs are pirate hooker, nuts allergy and the green and red mess for it's intensity. thanks for posting! at least i wasted this time laughing;) and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the last one - I thought oh, that one is kind of nice... until I saw meg's post:))
3 comments:
aaaaahhahahahahahahaa hahaha. i like so many of these! Good Fuck Janet! o.m.g.
so diverse! so twisted! nice collection you collected... my favs are pirate hooker, nuts allergy and the green and red mess for it's intensity. thanks for posting! at least i wasted this time laughing;) and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the last one - I thought oh, that one is kind of nice... until I saw meg's post:))
hahahaha..I'm totally glad you spent your time putting these up ;) xoxo
Post a Comment