Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Always Wanted to Grow a Bottle Tree

I love the history of Bottle Trees and colored glass always makes me happy. And it can't hurt to ward off an evil spirit or two. Here and here are some interesting websites with lots of pictures on the subject . And here is our blue bottle tree.



All these bottles came from all the many washed-out essential oil leftovers. So now our nectarine is extra beautiful, has good juju AND smells faintly of patchouli, vetiver, frankincense and rose. It's just starting to bud too!

3 comments:

Rhea said...

Good juju, great look... just love your style!

craig or cami said...

I am loving that blue bottle tree. Was the tree always there (without bottles, I mean?) We miss flower house!

Amy said...

How beautiful !
You have me inspired, once again.

I have lots of those bottles except they are all brown... hmmm