Friday, February 25, 2011

Could Banksy Please Hit Plum Pottery?!

First his work appeared in LA where he is NOT making actual appearances or doing interviews for the Academy Award nomination but instead making ART all over town.
I love the machine gun spraying crayons.


Then,Wow, he strikes again in Oceanside!
Arts up the backside of an Oceanside taco shop.


Lucky them!

3 comments:

craig or cami said...

No doubt! Though no much to protest there. I wish we could have watched Exit Through the Gift Shop together! I love that guy.

Crys said...

super sweet! have you seen "Exit Through the Gift Shop" yet annie? if not, I wanna see it too!

ma otter said...

crys....yes, I want to watch it with matt too...maybe sunday after music??
hey have you heard from meg driving through the tornado yet?
no fb posts.
I'd call but it seems too late???
annie