Megan, we will miss you so much! . . . such an empty spot here so you have to keep in touch in all ways electronic. Then, come back to us soon and often, and to stay! We love you -- take care, be warm and peaceful, think of us. Carlie
Oh, what a day this is! Exciting and sad all at once... Megan, welcome to the land of missing Flower House from afar. It kind of blows. We are so happy for you and your life adventure! We northeasterners welcome you - if for just awhile. Lucky you coming just in time to appreciate my my favorite season out here... spring! We will be keeping tabs on ya;) xxoo CC&F
When we met about 12yrs ago, you had a special determination, drive and confidence that was way beyond your age. We are so happy that you are following your dream...never in doubt. You will always be family to us too! xo, bebe
Even reading this a month later, at 2:00 in the morning (because I can NOT get off San Diego time, sheesh....), it still makes me teary :*)
Some of the nicest, sweetest, and most sincere words of my life. Thank you guys. Even though I know no one will read this comment, lol. I want it in the universe!
8 comments:
oh my GAAAAWD! okay. I was doing okay (you know, several brinks with tears), but now I am just cryingcryingcrying. Lol :)
I LOVE YOU and ALL OF YOUS!!!! Yous are the truest bluest of family to me, and I am so blessed to have the Lockee/Dreyers in my life.
Tru dat.
There is more than proximity that holds us all together! We will come out on the other side of this and it will have gone by SO fast! I can't wait!
Love, love, love you.
Meg
Maygun!
We love you where ever you are.
Matt
I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND LIKE YOU FOR ALWAYS AS LONG AS IM LIVING MY SISTER YOULL BE!!!!!!!
-MAC
Megan, we will miss you so much! . . . such an empty spot here so you have to keep in touch in all ways electronic. Then, come back to us soon and often, and to stay!
We love you -- take care, be warm and peaceful, think of us.
Carlie
I will miss you!!!!!!!!!! Scratch that I ALREADY FRIGGIN' MISS YOU
Emmett
Oh, what a day this is! Exciting and sad all at once... Megan, welcome to the land of missing Flower House from afar. It kind of blows.
We are so happy for you and your life adventure! We northeasterners welcome you - if for just awhile. Lucky you coming just in time to appreciate my my favorite season out here... spring!
We will be keeping tabs on ya;)
xxoo CC&F
Hey Megan,
When we met about 12yrs ago, you had a special determination, drive and confidence that was way beyond your age. We are so happy that you are following your dream...never in doubt. You will always be family to us too!
xo,
bebe
Even reading this a month later, at 2:00 in the morning (because I can NOT get off San Diego time, sheesh....), it still makes me teary :*)
Some of the nicest, sweetest, and most sincere words of my life. Thank you guys. Even though I know no one will read this comment, lol. I want it in the universe!
Love,
Meg
Post a Comment