Can-Phones, Pretty Pretty Princess, Sledding and Sleeping
this is, hands down, the best dog in the universe. love this guy! who will be the princess?? emmett wins this one but.... mac is the princess and the pea! force of nature!!! MARBLE SHOOOOOOTEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!
That looks like some killer cabin time. I will be getting that board game - you know it. I like that you moved the beds back they way you like it. I love the air that the sled caught. But mostly I just love all your happy cabin faces. Finley received the rainbow maker - heart shaped even! Turns out we have the best room in the world for a rainbow maker. True Magic indeed! I am also hoping that it lures some leprechauns and pots of gold;)
Sledding! WOW! What a cabin, I tell ya. Makes for all the best times :)
Miss you guys! Btw, I called twice while you were there but no answer. Heard Macky's flashmob was awesome and also about Emmett's goose-egg (uhh, OUCH! Nice run for it though, Em ;)and Crys dropping Si and the tears that followed. Sounded like a typical chaotic attempt to round up 7 people in a Balboa Park parking lot after a flashmob let out... hahaha :)
6 comments:
That looks like some killer cabin time. I will be getting that board game - you know it. I like that you moved the beds back they way you like it. I love the air that the sled caught. But mostly I just love all your happy cabin faces.
Finley received the rainbow maker - heart shaped even! Turns out we have the best room in the world for a rainbow maker. True Magic indeed! I am also hoping that it lures some leprechauns and pots of gold;)
Sledding! WOW! What a cabin, I tell ya. Makes for all the best times :)
Miss you guys! Btw, I called twice while you were there but no answer. Heard Macky's flashmob was awesome and also about Emmett's goose-egg (uhh, OUCH! Nice run for it though, Em ;)and Crys dropping Si and the tears that followed. Sounded like a typical chaotic attempt to round up 7 people in a Balboa Park parking lot after a flashmob let out... hahaha :)
XOXO.
yes, maymay, yes exactly! nailed it!
but so much fun all around.
missing you.
xx
annie
wha? ok. where's the flash mob post?
Looks like such fun - nice to see snow on the other coast!
hugs.Rhea
fabulous!
Post a Comment