That's great! I love you, Annie.Mom
Gilly!!! Yes! Good kitty! She's so pretty in the sunshine :)(Nutmeg is a girl, right?...).PS, where did your post about that that book go? I wanted to read it! Remind me what it's called?
Adorable kitty. Hey, I'm dying to see the new colors of the studio... are you painting this week? Can't wait to see - I'm sure it will be beautiful!xoxo
This is a big day! Here's to big beautiful kitties with big bladders! What tenacious animal lovers you all are;) Lucky cat.
yey..I can imagine the peeing on the couch thing was getting old..even if she is adorably cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's great! I love you, Annie.
Mom
Gilly!!! Yes! Good kitty! She's so pretty in the sunshine :)
(Nutmeg is a girl, right?...).
PS, where did your post about that that book go? I wanted to read it! Remind me what it's called?
Adorable kitty.
Hey, I'm dying to see the new colors of the studio... are you painting this week? Can't wait to see - I'm sure it will be beautiful!
xoxo
This is a big day! Here's to big beautiful kitties with big bladders! What tenacious animal lovers you all are;) Lucky cat.
yey..I can imagine the peeing on the couch thing was getting old..even if she is adorably cute!
Post a Comment