You know, I guess I just think of all the incarnations of this place from my perspective. I don't think of the whole evolution - I certainly don't think of Matt with a drill being there from day one but there he is! What a place. What a refuge. I will miss those purple and brown walls but you know I can't wait to see the sprucey newness. As nostalgic as I am I - I actually really dig change. Wish I was there to help sling some paint - a personal favorite pastime. Then there is all the wishing I do to sling actual POTS!
Wait, new paint?? Can't wait to see the new look (but a little sad to see the old one go)... wish I were there to be part of it all. Love to the whole studio!
4 comments:
Yaaay!! So exciting! Pics please as soon as its done! :)
Miss you XOXOXO
You know, I guess I just think of all the incarnations of this place from my perspective. I don't think of the whole evolution - I certainly don't think of Matt with a drill being there from day one but there he is! What a place. What a refuge. I will miss those purple and brown walls but you know I can't wait to see the sprucey newness. As nostalgic as I am I - I actually really dig change. Wish I was there to help sling some paint - a personal favorite pastime. Then there is all the wishing I do to sling actual POTS!
wait, the purple and brown LEAVING!!????
Hi Cam! I'm close to you!! :)
Wait, new paint?? Can't wait to see the new look (but a little sad to see the old one go)... wish I were there to be part of it all.
Love to the whole studio!
Post a Comment