GaaaaHHHH!!! soo cool. So so soooo cool.
Woooo!!!! Too cool, that school.
Right on!!! Thanks for posting! They really did it! I couldn't see Mac & Em though?
Finley and I are watching again. Ok. Is Mac in the back wearing green next to Sidney in a hat? That's me guess. Can't wait to hear the story!
Such a great happening...and a proud accomplishment!!! Nothing can stop the SDCSD from meeting it's goal!!!Love and hugsbebe
Post a Comment
5 comments:
GaaaaHHHH!!! soo cool. So so soooo cool.
Woooo!!!! Too cool, that school.
Right on!!! Thanks for posting! They really did it! I couldn't see Mac & Em though?
Finley and I are watching again. Ok. Is Mac in the back wearing green next to Sidney in a hat? That's me guess. Can't wait to hear the story!
Such a great happening...and a proud accomplishment!!! Nothing can stop the SDCSD from meeting it's goal!!!
Love and hugs
bebe
Post a Comment