I love that so much. ALL of that epic goodness. I was riveted. You know that I too, thanks to yous, deeply know this story and I was with him the whole way. You nailed it Silas. The musicality, the faces, the intensity! Like the breakdown - casual but alert. I cannot wait for morning to show her. I love you Silas Loyal! Odds Bodkin Forever! -Aunty Cam
OHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOSSSHHHHH!!!! Amazing! I can't believe how meticulously he remembers every inflection! Wow. I'm totally blown away. Tell Silas I said that was VERY cool and impressive. I wish I could squeeze him! :)
Love you guys. That Finley is a lucky girl! So awesome!
Love to the east coasty-toasties too!!
(and Annie, how were you not stifling some serious giggles while filmimg this! Or Mac!? Esp at the burp! Hahaha... Awwww)
Here we are all tucked into our oatmeal with apples (she) cheerios with bananas (me) watching the amazing creation. She says: "I love you Silas - that was good and funny!"
Grancops and I just finished watching your video Emmett and we are BLOWN AWAY!!!! You are a great showman & storyteller... we are going to watch this over and over it is so much fun. We love you little man.
7 comments:
I love that so much. ALL of that epic goodness. I was riveted.
You know that I too, thanks to yous, deeply know this story and I was with him the whole way. You nailed it Silas. The musicality, the faces, the intensity! Like the breakdown - casual but alert.
I cannot wait for morning to show her.
I love you Silas Loyal!
Odds Bodkin Forever!
-Aunty Cam
OHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOSSSHHHHH!!!! Amazing! I can't believe how meticulously he remembers every inflection! Wow. I'm totally blown away. Tell Silas I said that was VERY cool and impressive. I wish I could squeeze him! :)
Love you guys. That Finley is a lucky girl! So awesome!
Love to the east coasty-toasties too!!
(and Annie, how were you not stifling some serious giggles while filmimg this! Or Mac!? Esp at the burp! Hahaha... Awwww)
Here we are all tucked into our oatmeal with apples (she) cheerios with bananas (me) watching the amazing creation. She says:
"I love you Silas - that was good and funny!"
g-e-n-i-u-s.
Grancops and I just finished watching your video Emmett and we are BLOWN AWAY!!!! You are a great showman & storyteller... we are going to watch this over and over it is so much fun.
We love you little man.
I mean Silas...bebe is losing her mind!!!!
excuse me..but did I hear a chicken in the background too..that was hilarious! Silas so full of life...love it!
Post a Comment