Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Music and Dance

The Ballroom Competition!
I didn't take a whole lot of video or pictures, there were just too many amazing kids to watch.
I get particularly choked up to see the tall girls and short boys for some reason. So fricken cute.
I love how happy Mac and Jordan look! (Aitana and John, too!)
And if it weren't for ballroom, I'd never see Mac in a dress!




Love the Tango!


Here's a mini clip with Emmett playing with Drew :)

2 comments:

craig or cami said...

Crushing your aunt and uncle out here into misty-eyed smithereens. We are so in awe of you both.

Meg said...

oh my gosh, Mac! Unbelievable awesome awesome dancing, and that dress looks so great on you! I love it! And Emmett, I love that song so much and you totally rocked it. Brought a little tear to my eye! Lol :)

Love you guys! See you in 5 days!!!!!!!