Who knew he would LOVE these window gel things??? You did, that's who!! xoxoxox
5 comments:
May-May!
said...
Ahhh!!! A post for me!!?!? I love it! I feel so special! Winks right back atcha Si! I miss you and I love you, and I'm so glad you like the window gels! I love them too!! :)))
PS, you are SO good at winking! Lets wink together when I get home! I'll see you in about 11 days!! YAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! I want to be with you guys like all the time, lol <3
5 comments:
Ahhh!!! A post for me!!?!? I love it! I feel so special! Winks right back atcha Si! I miss you and I love you, and I'm so glad you like the window gels! I love them too!! :)))
PS, you are SO good at winking! Lets wink together when I get home! I'll see you in about 11 days!! YAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! I want to be with you guys like all the time, lol <3
That wink is infectious... what a charmer you are Silas!!!
I am convinced that you will be using that wink all through your life...it is the baddest wink ever.
Miss you all...big hugs
bebe & grancops
It is a very handsome wink, and a handsome boy! I think Bebe and Grancops are right ;)
Handsomewink!
Finleyjustdidherfirstwink
watchingyourwink;)
wehave
no
spacebar
broken:(
Post a Comment