uhm, HOLY CRAP!! That is so cool and amazing.ps i miss you guys so much already :/
...and the tree swing is immortalized! ;)
yaaaay the swing made it in!!!
Great painting of a beautiful home. I thought you had named your house 'Tricia de Luna' when I first saw the blog title :)Cool swing!
It is a totally inspiring place and if I lived around there I would always be peeking and wondering and perhaps knocking?Lovely painting. She really got IT.
Well I see the next ablum cover...It is a place of inspiraton and hard work, always a recipe for success. With the added love and suger...a feast.XOXObebe
Love!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
uhm, HOLY CRAP!! That is so cool and amazing.
ps i miss you guys so much already :/
...and the tree swing is immortalized! ;)
yaaaay the swing made it in!!!
Great painting of a beautiful home. I thought you had named your house 'Tricia de Luna' when I first saw the blog title :)
Cool swing!
It is a totally inspiring place and if I lived around there I would always be peeking and wondering and perhaps knocking?
Lovely painting. She really got IT.
Well I see the next ablum cover...It is a place of inspiraton and hard work, always a recipe for success. With the added love and suger...a feast.
XOXO
bebe
Love!
Post a Comment