Congratulations Mac! It was fun to see you preparing for this with such pride and care. I'm glad I got to see that board with my own eyes. When Finley is your age and changing schools I am hoping her school is cool enough to something like Portolios. If not, we will do it at home and we will be calling you at college to ask how it's done;) Love you small and tall.
I'm just a gramma who enjoys reading your blogs....and I just have to say ..I can tell a beautiful shining star when I see one...you have raised a lovely, graceful young lady and have every right to be sooooo proud! Your family sets such a wonderful example...you are rare and our world IS a better place because of families such as yours. Thank You for being who you are.
4 comments:
proud of you Mac! Keep it up! Maximize your potential always :) Love you <3
where is that little girl we carried...you are so lovely Mac and I am aching to spend time with you ...see you soon. Love to all...
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Congratulations Mac! It was fun to see you preparing for this with such pride and care. I'm glad I got to see that board with my own eyes. When Finley is your age and changing schools I am hoping her school is cool enough to something like Portolios. If not, we will do it at home and we will be calling you at college to ask how it's done;) Love you small and tall.
I'm just a gramma who enjoys reading your blogs....and I just have to say ..I can tell a beautiful shining star when I see one...you have raised a lovely, graceful young lady and have every right to be sooooo proud! Your family sets such a wonderful example...you are rare and our world IS a better place because of families such as yours. Thank You for being who you are.
Post a Comment