omg, how does that kind of laughter ALWAYS happen in idy!? I wish I had been there, I was dying laughing just from the video, lol. That lake looks so good to me right now... it is so humid today! AHhhhh!!!
Oh, how I miss you (via blog posts) and peeking in on this awesomely inspiring and wondrous family! It's been too long!! This time I'm taking the time to peek. Maybe next time I'll take the time to post. Until then, know that I think of you often and wish it were easier to take a walk and knock on your door... XOX
6 comments:
this post does my heart good. thank you. maybe next visit we can throw some idy in there.
and WHERE is that amazing lake?? Must go there. Finley says "Silas is really funny in that one" :)
omg, how does that kind of laughter ALWAYS happen in idy!? I wish I had been there, I was dying laughing just from the video, lol. That lake looks so good to me right now... it is so humid today! AHhhhh!!!
Looks so fun... love those saggy britches giggling in the lake!
Oh, how I miss you (via blog posts) and peeking in on this awesomely inspiring and wondrous family! It's been too long!!
This time I'm taking the time to peek. Maybe next time I'll take the time to post.
Until then, know that I think of you often and wish it were easier to take a walk and knock on your door...
XOX
Love it annie!! xx
Post a Comment