I didn't get even one picture because we were all too busy absorbing
the good Megan energy. You are already seriously missed by all
of us you butterfly you.
1 comment:
MayMAy
said...
omg I miss you guys every-single-daaayyyyyy. You are all up in my world out here, pictures everywhere. It's sortof like a mini flower house, especially in my car :) Tell Silas his pokemon are still taped to my visor and his random sparkly-noodle casualties (from my rad necklace) hang from my mirror. Those and your pictures keep me safe in my car! I hope it works for winter driving in the snow!! I know it will ;) It's the super powers of LOVE!
I am going to be home for Christmas between 12/19 - 1/3, so 2 weeks!!! Maybe longer, i'm working on it.. IDY maybe?? I am already counting it down! When i'm not there with you guys it's like a little piece of my soul is missing! You all carry it around in your hearts :) Love times a trillion bagillion. Meg <3
PS, let's keep thinking about when the bigg'ons can ship off out here to me. We would LOVE to have them.
1 comment:
omg I miss you guys every-single-daaayyyyyy. You are all up in my world out here, pictures everywhere. It's sortof like a mini flower house, especially in my car :) Tell Silas his pokemon are still taped to my visor and his random sparkly-noodle casualties (from my rad necklace) hang from my mirror. Those and your pictures keep me safe in my car! I hope it works for winter driving in the snow!! I know it will ;) It's the super powers of LOVE!
I am going to be home for Christmas between 12/19 - 1/3, so 2 weeks!!! Maybe longer, i'm working on it.. IDY maybe?? I am already counting it down! When i'm not there with you guys it's like a little piece of my soul is missing! You all carry it around in your hearts :) Love times a trillion bagillion. Meg <3
PS, let's keep thinking about when the bigg'ons can ship off out here to me. We would LOVE to have them.
Post a Comment