I have seen so many beautiful renditions of this image in photos and illustrations. This one is especially beautious and magical. Come over to CC&F to see our new sleeping situation for our Princess and the Feeeeee.
Very funny Cami...Well there was a time when I slept in a sleeping bag and in a tent for 4 months. Today I am the P and the P. I am so glad to have had so many years of the health and hardiness. Alas, as the Buddhist say"be where you are" Love to you all.
I love Dulac AND Rackham and have very fond memories of this story being read to me (Morgan ..I thought it was Arthur Rackham too..I am obsessed with his paintings of fairies).
6 comments:
that bed is LOVELY
Is it Arthur Rackham?
no its edward dulac...but now I am going to check out arthur rackham...thanks morgan :)
annie
I have seen so many beautiful renditions of this image in photos and illustrations. This one is especially beautious and magical. Come over to CC&F to see our new sleeping situation for our Princess and the Feeeeee.
Very funny Cami...Well there was a time when I slept in a sleeping bag and in a tent for 4 months. Today I am the P and the P. I am so glad to have had so many years of the health and hardiness. Alas, as the Buddhist
say"be where you are"
Love to you all.
I love Dulac AND Rackham and have very fond memories of this story being read to me (Morgan ..I thought it was Arthur Rackham too..I am obsessed with his paintings of fairies).
Post a Comment