Thursday, September 15, 2011

silas in kindergarten = lots of new pots

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Delicious!

craig or cami said...

i am dazed by those glazes! crazy. good. i want to live inside that bowl. just pack it in, sell all my stuff, shirk all my responsibilities and live the rest of my days inside that bowl!

Meg said...

These are amazing. When I grow up (hahaha, ahhh I crak myself up) I can't wait to fill my kitchen with more plum pottery. Crys neither. We LOVE them. They make us feel like we are a little home complete with our Annie! I think the pure awesomeness of who you are flows freely into your pots. Hence why they are always beautiful, and make all food and delicious. And why warm winter and cold summer beverages taste like love. Amen!

bebe said...

Hear yea, hear yea
said the cup to the bowl
Just look at my colors
and your fabulous mold

My creator's all knowing
with a fabulous eye
but her heart is the main thing
that makes us all sigh

xoxoxox