



the teapot of my dreams on my christmas list. it whistles and I need that because I have nearly burned the house down twice.
Mac all Griffindor'ed.............
a curvy
open kitchen I really like with a cool old stove..................
and the cutest halloweeners ever!
2 comments:
i want to paint a tire and drink some tea via your pot and go trick or treating with Mac from Griffindor and since i am day dreaming I want to go back in time and trick or treat with Mac as a pretty pink princess and Megan the awesomely strange bunny. btw if you take some magic mushrooms you can probably get your kitchen to look like that...xxxxx
Those were your toe shoes!! :)
This will be my first Halloween without trick or treating with the kids. Saaaaad :*( Take pictures for me. Is Mac gonna be a Gryffindorian?
That kithen is amazing. It would easily be my favorite room in the house! And I think Cam is right, hahaha ;)
Post a Comment