Oh... Hi all you faces I love. And long toasty bodies. And blonde california sun heads. Silas and Mac look so much alike in their faces now! Is Emmett going to the cabin? All really great pictures. That one of Bebe and Mac is so classic. I think I might frame it for meself. WE Love and Miss you guys every day. p.s. we were walking in the busy subway and there was a group of loud teenagers and she says "those guys are too loud. Macky is the only teenager who's not loud."
What a nice feeling I have looking at you all now and then. I remember that day, at the County Fair by Lake Louise, when Mac and I took that ride in the sky...I can bring sooooo much of that time to the front of my mind...sights, sounds, smell and the other little girls Mac played with at the fair. Thank you all so much, I love you all!!!
4 comments:
Oh... Hi all you faces I love. And long toasty bodies. And blonde california sun heads. Silas and Mac look so much alike in their faces now! Is Emmett going to the cabin? All really great pictures. That one of Bebe and Mac is so classic. I think I might frame it for meself. WE Love and Miss you guys every day.
p.s. we were walking in the busy subway and there was a group of loud teenagers and she says "those guys are too loud. Macky is the only teenager who's not loud."
Great pictures... especially the cozy fireside (and new banner)!
Love to you all!
xo Rhea
YAaayy!! The fire season has been birthed!! I can't wait to get home. Seeing your faces makes me miss yous more. Basicaly 4 weeks now!! Yayer <3
What a nice feeling I have looking at you all now and then. I remember that day, at the County Fair by Lake Louise, when Mac and I took that ride in the sky...I can bring sooooo much of that time to the front of my mind...sights, sounds, smell and the other little girls Mac played with at the fair. Thank you all so much, I love you all!!!
Post a Comment